Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 1, 2014

     Even though the view out the window looks the same, turning a calendar page seems to give a fresh start.  The last two days have been parent/teacher conferences with the students attending and sharing their work,  for the most part it was very rewarding.  I can see progress has been made.  We are halfway through a challenging year.  We have turned a corner for the better and now we have to soldier on.
     It is strange to be writing this in the peace and serenity of my home when the rest of my life is tumultuous and uncertain at best.  It is a blessing to have one small piece of my life that is orderly and somewhat predictable.  I am so thankful that the Lord gave us a day of rest during the week to regroup and rest up for the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment